What To Do If Your Pet Has A Medical Emergency?
1. Remain calm to best be able to help your pet.
2. Have someone call The Animal Hospital at 201-348-8100
3. Animals may bite out of fear or pain. Protect them and yourself by tying something around your dog's muzzle or lay a towel over your pet's face during transport.
4. Bring any/all of your pet's medications with you to the hospital.
5. In the event that you cannot contact someone at Garden State Animal Hospital:
we recommend the Emergency Services of:
Garden State Veterinary Specialists at 732-922-0011